UTIL, SL informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing through its website.
1.- Information to the User
Responsible for the Treatment:
Registered Office: C / CAMPRODON, 93 - 08420 - CANOVELLES (BARCELONA)
Datos registrales: REG. MERCANTIL BARCELONA , TOMO 9891, LIBRO 9018, FOLIO 0179 , HOJA Nº B40226 INSCRIP. 13
Purpose of the processing of your data: The data will be used to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by El Responsable and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data retention criteria: The personal data provided will be kept until it is not requested to be suspended by the interested party, exercising its rights over the data, and in any case in compliance with statutory limitation periods that may be applicable.
Legitimation: The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is based on the express consent of the interested party or, as the case may be, on the execution of a contract and / or service. At any time, the right to withdraw consent may be exercised without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Recipients: The data will be used by the Responsible You can also legitimately communicate personal data with those responsible for processing the execution of a contract or provision of a service to the Responsible Party, thereby following its instructions at all times and ensuring the same levels of security.
Rights: The user has the right to:
- Request access to your personal data that is being processed and receive such information in writing by the requested means.
- Request the correction of inaccurate personal data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data when appropriate, in which case they will stop treating your data except for legitimate reasons.
- Right to the portability of your personal data when the treatment is based on a consent and is carried out by automated means. the data will be delivered in a structured way, common use and mechanical reading.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
- Right to claim before the Spanish data protection agency.
The user can exercise the aforementioned rights through the following postal or electronic mail address, having to be duly identified and clearly requesting the right to exercise:
Mailing address: C / CAMPRODON, 93 - 08420 - CANOVELLES (BARCELONA)
Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Origin of data: Personal data will be provided by the interested party in an absolutely voluntary manner. The lack of providing certain data or questions that could be formulated in the registration processes or in the different electronic forms that are presented to the User, may result in the impossibility of access to certain services for whose provision it is essential to have personal data , in such case The Responsible will inform of the obligatory and / or necessary character to facilitate the personal data for the operation of the service.
The Responsible Party assures you the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees the security thereof, adopting the necessary measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
2.- Information provided by the user
If you are under 18 years of age, it is not allowed to use forms on our website.
The Users, entering their data in the contact forms or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the Responsible, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
All data requested through the website are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided by The Responsible will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3.- security measures
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, the Responsible Party is complying with all the provisions of the regulations RGPD and LOPDGDD for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, which are treated in a lawful manner , loyal and transparent in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The Responsible Party guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
4. Security Gaps
The Responsible will inform about any security breach that affects the database that uses this website, or that affects any of our third party services, to each and every one of the people, data of which may have been affected, and authorities, within 72 hours after the detection of the gap.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will be applicable, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use by the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.